The Art & Science of Moving People
Machine roomless systems offer a compact & light lift drive thus allowing more flexibility for designers.
HAUSLIFT's machine-roomless system is the perfect solution for buildings, which are in urgent need for saving the machine room space above the shaft. It requires minimum shaft dimensions due to the positioning of the gear drive and the motor on top of the car. It is type-tested in accordance with EN81-1 standards.
- Flexibility for the designer
- Minimum construction work required
- Ideal for development and modernization
- Elimination of the traditional machine room
- No ventilation problems
- Shallow pit depth
- Small control cabinet on upper level
- Fast installation methods
- Smooth ride
- Low top overrun "head room"
- Low energy consumption